Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

YeAr tWeNtY eLeVen!!!

Is the time where everybody likes celebration for welcoming New Year and badeing farewell to the old days? It’s the time when I even get more excited to celebrate especially on the Eve, so did I on the very night of 31/12/2010 which would be saved in one of my memoir in life. On that very night I ate to fullest and drank to fullest with my friends and cousins.
Bon fire is what I prefer during celebration for I like lying outside counting stars and consciously looking after the shooting stars which are high above me.
Exactly at 12:00 the count down started ….10...9...8...7…6...5...4...3...2...1.   “HAPPY NEW YEAR” was the first word for the New Year twenty eleven. My friends and cousins stood around the bon fire and blew the candle first from cake and latter tossed the glasses of wine. CHEERS FOR 2011! Wow I can still the sensation in me still. I ought to freeze the moment but TIME counts for it waits for none. Seriously it was a beautiful moment which I would cherish it through out my life and someday later in my life I would think about it and smile thinking how beautiful those days were.
Without realizing the passage of time and days, the very New Year (2011) took the turn of 2010… somebody did really told me …Time really does fly…
Hopefully may this year 2011 be a glories and prosperous one for every individual, let no bad omen fall upon them, all I can do is simply pray for the best in each and every field people take part in. May god please people with good health and be able to enrich their dreams without obstacles and hurdles. God bless the farmers with fruitful harvest, officials with promotion, and students with excellence and myself  being best of best! He he. Let people think and act cheerfully, look with positive intention, speck with inner conviction, listen with intense attention, so that they will feel cheerful throughout twenty eleven…
PEACE FOR 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment