Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LIFE, DREAM and FUTURE

I wouldn’t have known the in-depth gist of so called Life, Dream and Future if “HE” was not there to teach me those concepts in my life lately. Yes Literary I knew the meaning of those three words but I simply had a very negative stereotype feeling about it and moreover I lacked to conceptualize in one’s daily life. I never believed in those three words, I believed that those words were just fake and illusion.                                                                                                                      Before I actually knew the meaning of LIFE all I felt about life was as Hardship, more or less it’s suppose to be like ‘Survival of Fittest’, who ever deserves to live they got to pull up their socks and work hard exclusive of those weaker section of people. Life consist of full of Loop Holes, which really sucked people and sometimes I hated being born in here.              BUT now after having taught the lesson about life I kinda find it pretty good, I fell blessed for having born here, from now I pray for my soul’s good wheel, whatever I do I wana do it to fullest no matter to whatever extend I have to face the challenge. I want to cultivate the Motto of Barack Obama in me which say’s “YES We CAN”. I seriously wana make my life worth living and someday latter when I leave this earth I wana create a Beautiful impression in people’s mind. Though it Sounds ‘strange’ yet I wana prove it ‘Right’                                                                                                                               I hated DREAMING and thinking about FUTURE.  Dreams are just like fairy tale, at last when this very Dream gets shattered, it makes people uneasy. Dream is just a short term measure to make one joyful, the moment you start to dream you yes you acquire happiness but when you get done with dreaming and come back in the normal live you will be in melancholy, just thinking I wish I have the stuffs that I saw in dream in reality as well. Before  I believed in the quote “ Our main business is not to see  what lies dimly at a distance but to do what lies clearly at hand” truly quoted right? My motto of life began with cherishing at the moment rather than dreaming about my just coming future. As long as I am happy now I would never bother to think about my future. BUT after quite an argument with Him I came to conclusion on positive note. Yes hear me, I was wrong about my earlier thinking.
Dream and future made a Complete so called LIFE. “HE” made me realize the gist of those words by questioning me why do you study right now? Just for future, why do we Skype? …… thinking to see each other sometimes latter in life, why do we eat? To live healthy life in future…bla bla bla..If one doesn’t have Dream, one will not be having precise ambition for future to makeup one’s beautiful life.  After having learned about  those three concepts I am pretty sure that I will be doing well from now in whatever steps and I want to achieve the most admirable seven letter word “ SUCCESS “in my life.
But before I wind up here I got to introduce “HE” who taught me the real meaning of the words, ‘HE’ is – his none other than my LOVE- Agay.I am pretty sure that you will be reading this article with a VERY BIG SMILE on your FACE thinking Angay your funny J lol…Anyways Thanx to you for you have taught me the lesson other than this concepts as well..I still remember you talking about being civilized and uncivilized and reminding me of my EGO time and often, now I bet you, my Ego have simply been tamed by you lol..& have changed to civilized lady … J

No comments:

Post a Comment