Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SumMary Of My wiNter BrEak

My break for the year 2010-2011 would be one of the most engaging that I have ever experienced in my life till now. The busiest schedule, tiresome period, boredom, excitements, melancholy, fatigue made my holiday complete and in fact the most educative one. I did learn the value of TIME, hardship of LIFE and struggle to earn MONEY. Life sounds pretty cool and teaches one life lesson when one is in the busiest state, so am I too. It’s true that time doesn’t really wait for anybody else rather we got to run after time. I feel that TIME should be placed in the highest rank if people were suppose to rank the most vital thing that plays in one’s daily life.  During my holiday I got NO TIME TO STAND & STARE. All I had to do was simply had to follow time as per my schedule.
Exactly at 6; 00 am my eerie alarm starts to ring to its fullest tone disturbing me mercilessly without having any mercy upon me, Poor Me! My morning would start with the sluggish mode. Unwillingly I have to rush up to toilet to freshen myself for I had to go to my OFFICE (DNC) early in the morning since I was doing internship for 2 months under Japanese Headquarter. My After freshening myself I had to travel one journey to my office site, no wonder I had to wake up so early.
Before my journey starts my work starts from my home, preparing lunchbox for myself. The journey to my office use to be tiresome one. After reaching to office I had no work to do specifically, all that I had to do was to do some excel work, make coffee for my Boss & guest and maintain hygiene in my office & bla bla bla…my work wasn’t hectic but the time schedule was kind of complicated.
We (myself & my colleagues) use to spent out leisure time READING,WRITING,LEARNING JAPANESE LANGUAGE,MAINTAINING PROFIL etc & at the most we use to eat a lot, Mimi & Parl-G biscuits was the most often to eat , YES I did enjoyed working in office for I got to know many people inclusive of Japanese people. Our Japanese boss was cute & hansumu as well but with HOT BLOODED, he was ill-tempered man but got alright within no time, however I never had any hard feelings for that for t believe NO HUMAN BEINGS ARE BORN WITHOUT BLOODY ATTITUDE “ EGO COUNTS”.
After facing much hardship in doing that job I made pretty good amount for my pocket money.
I am HAPPY J & CONTENT with the work that that I have done this holiday, its was enjoyable & was educative as well, thus I am obligated to the STAFFS Of DNC. THANK YOU!!! And lastly I am defiantly sure that due to the above mention stuffs such as Reading, Writing, Learning, Experience is surely gona favor me in my future & hopefully let me go higher & higher..

TeNzin TshEring DeNkar!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment